2018 Hajj Program schedule
Program 1 (Starting Madina First/ Aug, 10th to Aug, 28th)
- 4Days in Madina in Pullman Zamzam Hotel (5 Stars) – (1 Zul Hijja- 5 Zul Hijja)
- 4 nights in Makkah in Movenpick Hajar Hotel (5 Stars) – (4 Zul Hijja- 8 Zul Hijja)
- 1 night in Mena VIP Camp (Right across from Jamarat) – (8 Zul Hijja)
- 1 Night in Arafat and Muzdalifa Al Nur USA VIP Camp – (9 Zul Hijja)
- 3 Nights in Mena VIP Camp (Right across from Jamarat) – (10 Zul Hijja- 12 Zul Hijja)
- 2 nights in Makkah in Movenpick Hajar Hotel (5 Stars) – (12-13 Zul Hijja)
- 2 Night in Jeddah in 5 Stars Hotel – (14 & 15 Zul Hijja)
**** Makkah Hotel available to you from 4 Zulhijja- to 14 Zul Hijja****
PACKAGE / PROGRAM 1
MADINAH PULLMAN ZAMZAM
1ZH – 5ZH
The Price include 5% VAT, and 5% MUNICIPALITY FEES (NO HIDDEN FEES)
Main Features of our Hajj Trip Package includes
- Round Trip Airfare different gateways
- Stay in Hotels the entire duration of the trip (NO BUILDING)
- Makkah Moevenpick Hajar Hotel (5 stars) in all different 3 programs, including open buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Madinah Pullman Zamzam (5 Stars) used in all different 3 programs. Including open buffet breakfast and dinner
- One way Jeddah – Madinah by Air Saudi Airlines for program 2
- VIP Camp Location in Mina is the Mumayaz (Distinguished or premium) Across the Jamarat
- Meet and Assist at the airport
- Private Dedicated buses throughout the trip, especially during the 5 days of Mashaier (Hajj Rituals). going from Mina>Arafat>Muzdalifa> Mina is by train.
- During Mina and Arafat Food will be served at the camp(s) open buffet – (Arafat Breakfast and Muzdalifa Dinner will be boxed due to movements)
- Sightseeing (Mazarat) will be done in both Makkah and Madinah
- Group leaders are with you throughout the trip to assist in any logistical or religious matters.
- Meetings with Imams and group leaders will be held in different cities before Hajj. Also a conference meeting over the phone will be arranged for those who cannot attend our meetings. Still meeting recordings will be available to listen to it throughout the rest of time before Hajj. Our Imams and group leaders will be in personal contact with you all the time to answer your questions.
Package price doesn’t include
- Zabiha $150
- Hajj fees $350
- Domestic Ticket from your City to the International flight gateway
- Any insurances or medical expenses, also doesn’t include any personal expenses or tipping.
Hajj 2018-1439 Applies To All Hajj Packages
English, Arabic speaking guides will accompany the group from USA
Islamic scholars will accompany the group from USA and they will offer lectures on the performance of Hajj and Umrah and other Islamic topics.
All meals are offered at the hotel according to the program (open buffet breakfast and Dinner). In Makkah Building Arafat and Mena Meals for Breakfast, lunch and dinner and soft drink will be served.
Free services provided by the Saudi government.
Meet and Asist
Meet and Asist Service in Jeddah and Madina Airports
MaKkah Movenpick -Hajar Tower and Pullman Zamzam Hotel in Almadina .
Saudi Ministry of Hajj enforces the new policy requiring all pilgrims to depart from Madinah on the 5th. ZH, You will be accommodated in a building in a suburb of Makkah located relatively close to Mena Camp for 6th. & 7th. ZH. According to the building configuration (up to 7 in a room), with segregation between men and women rooms, full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Accommodations in Mena and Arafat
Accommodations in Mena will be in an air conditioned VIP tents across from Jamarat, Arafat Private VIP Camp, Manasik Train will be used in transportation Between Mena, Arafat, Muzdalifa and back to Mena
First Transportation from Airports to Hotels are handled by Saudi Ministry of Hajj. All other transportation for the group, including Mazarat , Madina to Makkah , Makkah to Mena and back will be in our upgraded air-conditioned buses for your convenience
Complimentary Ihram for all males and a prayer rug for all the group, in addition to other gifts for all the Group.
- US passport or copy of the green card with home country passport – Valid for 6 months from travel start date with at least six empty page , at least two of them across from each other.
- Passports for Green Card Holders must show the recent entry Stamp, if you have new passport you should submit your old passport with the US entry stamp on it.
- 2 photographs with white backgrounds.
- Original Meningitis Vaccination Certificate. (Not more than Two years old)
- The Saudi Visa Application filled out.
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
- For Ladies: a “Muhrem” must accompany the woman during the Hajj & Umrah Trip if under the age of 45
- Copy of Marriage certificate for ladies accompanying their husbands and copy of birth certificate for ladies accompanying their sons.
- Notarized letter of permission for ladies over 45 of age
- For Moroccan citizens who hold a green card, a letter of permission from the Moroccan Embassy in New York is needed to be able to obtain the Saudi Visa.
- Balance or the package must be in 60 days before departure
- Payment by credit card is a subject to credit card surcharges.
- If you want Al-Nur Hajj Group to Handle your Zabiha (Sacrifice), please add $130.00 to your payment
- Please inform us if you want us to handle your domestic ticket to the gateway.
As per the new regulation of Hajj .Saudi Arbian Government will not accept any passport from whom performed Hajj less than 5 years.
This condition can be waived in one case only, Person travelling and Muhrem for a Lady (first time Hajj for her) but this person should be first degree relative (Husband, son, or father)
Terms and Conditions
The Responsibility of Al-Nur USA Hajj Group , 2055 S. Oneida Street, Suite# 264, Denver , CO 80224 acts as agents and protector for the passengers’ rights in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels, buses, or any service in connection with the tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, luggage, accidents, delay irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, though the acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots ,theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas, or other documents. Al-Nur USA Hajj Group will accept no responsibilities for loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes. AL-Nur USA Hajj Group shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such service. AL-Nur USA Hajj Group shall not be responsible for the failure of the traveller to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (medicine). It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of Al-Nur USA Hajj Group and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person (s) missing and part of the Program due to his negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to re-join the tour. Moreover, no charges or upgrades in the Program chosen will be the honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
RESERVATION / PAYMENT: A $2500.00 down payment is required for reservation. Full payment is required 60 days before departure. CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellation received 60 days or more prior to departure date are subject to a $750.00 per person administrative charge and those received 45 days or less prior departure are subject to $1250.00 per person administrative charge. No Refund given on cancellations made less than 30 days.
In addition to above , penalties and/or charges imposed by hotel/airline/bus companies together with services or hotel space may be imposed.
INSURANCE: According to Al-Nur USA Hajj Group terms & condition, we advise customers to consider Travel Insurance policies covering the 2016 Hajj trip for an additional fee.
Price Change: Prices are subject to change due to the recent fluctuation of fuel cost and tax rates.
Rates are based on exchange rate 1 US Dollar is equal to 3.73 Saudi Riyals, and in case of currency exchange rate change the difference will be added to the remaining balance of the Package (exchange rate will be calculated based on the lowest exchange rate in the 2 weeks after each payment is received and cleared.
Lost Luggage: In case of luggage Loss due to a fult of AL-Nur USA , The amount of $100.00 will be paid as a lost luggage payment per piece of luggage with maximum of $300.00 per person.
Prices of the Hajj Programs do not include the following
-SACRIFICE/Zabiha(Qurbani): It is not included. It can be arranged upon request for $130.00
-HAJJ FEES $ 285.00 is not included and it is additional to the Program fees.
-Domestic tickets from your city are additional and not included in any or the programs. We can arrange it upon request.
Credit and Debit Card payments are accepted in Hajj and Umrah programs for an additional 4% charge. Please note that it is your responsibility to make the payment in full to your credit card company.