- US passport or copy of the green card with home country passport – Valid for 6 months from travel start date with at least six empty page , at least two of them across from each other.
- Passports for Green Card Holders must show the recent entry Stamp, if you have new passport you should submit your old passport with the US entry stamp on it.
- 2 photographs with white backgrounds.
- Original Meningitis Vaccination Certificate. (Not more than Two years old)
- The Saudi Visa Application filled out.
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.
- For Ladies: a “Muhrem” must accompany the woman during the Hajj & Umrah Trip if under the age of 45
- Copy of Marriage certificate for ladies accompanying their husbands and copy of birth certificate for ladies accompanying their sons.
- Notarized letter of permission for ladies over 45 of age
- For Moroccan citizens who hold a green card, a letter of permission from the Moroccan Embassy in New York is needed to be able to obtain the Saudi Visa.
- Balance or the package must be in 60 days before departure
- Payment by credit card is a subject to credit card surcharges.
- If you want Al-Nur Hajj Group to Handle your Zabiha (Sacrifice), please add $130.00 to your payment
- Please inform us if you want us to handle your domestic ticket to the gateway.
As per the new regulation of Hajj .Saudi Arbian Government will not accept any passport from whom performed Hajj less than 5 years.
This condition can be waived in one case only, Person travelling and Muhrem for a Lady (first time Hajj for her) but this person should be first degree relative (Husband, son, or father)
Terms and Conditions
The Responsibility of Al-Nur USA Hajj Group , 2055 S. Oneida Street, Suite# 264, Denver , CO 80224 acts as agents and protector for the passengers’ rights in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels, buses, or any service in connection with the tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, luggage, accidents, delay irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, though the acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots ,theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas, or other documents. Al-Nur USA Hajj Group will accept no responsibilities for loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes. AL-Nur USA Hajj Group shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such service. AL-Nur USA Hajj Group shall not be responsible for the failure of the traveller to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (medicine). It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of Al-Nur USA Hajj Group and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person (s) missing and part of the Program due to his negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to re-join the tour. Moreover, no charges or upgrades in the Program chosen will be the honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
RESERVATION / PAYMENT: A $2500.00 down payment is required for reservation. Full payment is required 60 days before departure. CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellation received 60 days or more prior to departure date are subject to a $750.00 per person administrative charge and those received 45 days or less prior departure are subject to $1250.00 per person administrative charge. No Refund given on cancellations made less than 30 days.
In addition to above , penalties and/or charges imposed by hotel/airline/bus companies together with services or hotel space may be imposed.
INSURANCE: According to Al-Nur USA Hajj Group terms & condition, we advise customers to consider Travel Insurance policies covering the 2016 Hajj trip for an additional fee.
Price Change: Prices are subject to change due to the recent fluctuation of fuel cost and tax rates.
Rates are based on exchange rate 1 US Dollar is equal to 3.73 Saudi Riyals, and in case of currency exchange rate change the difference will be added to the remaining balance of the Package (exchange rate will be calculated based on the lowest exchange rate in the 2 weeks after each payment is received and cleared.
Lost Luggage: In case of luggage Loss due to a fult of AL-Nur USA , The amount of $100.00 will be paid as a lost luggage payment per piece of luggage with maximum of $300.00 per person.
Prices of the Hajj Programs do not include the following
-SACRIFICE/Zabiha(Qurbani): It is not included. It can be arranged upon request for $130.00
-HAJJ FEES $ 285.00 is not included and it is additional to the Program fees.
-Domestic tickets from your city are additional and not included in any or the programs. We can arrange it upon request.
Credit and Debit Card payments are accepted in Hajj and Umrah programs for an additional 4% charge. Please note that it is your responsibility to make the payment in full to your credit card company.